Information and statements regarding Mystic Essence products have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
We make absolutely NO medical claims concerning any of our products and these products are not intended to treat, cure, prevent and or diagnose disease.
Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using any alternative medicines, natural supplements, or vitamins. All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis. Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
You should consult with an Aromatherapist about essential oil usage, and always inform your primary care physician as to what product you are using as they may not be conducive with his/her prescribed therapy and medications.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods.
- Unless otherwise stated, never use essential oils on your skin without diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use. Place a small amount of the blended oil on the inside of your elbow, cover with a bandage and check in 24 hours. If you experience any soreness, redness, or irritation, do not use the blend. Consulting an Aromatherapist to determine what essential oil you should use is recommended.
- Keep Essential Oils in a secure place away from children and pets.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read and follow instructions carefully.
- If an essential oil or essential oil blend gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with clean water or cold milk. Seek medical attention if the stinging and/or irritation continues.
- Some Essential oils should not be used during pregnancy. Consult with your Primary Physician and Aromatherapist before using.
- If you have any type of skin condition, consult with your Primary Physician and Aromatherapist before using.